Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Exhibiting this Sunday @ Arts off Main - Boulverd Days

Sorry for the last minute notice, but the rain gods were not on my side all month!

But finally, the sun has poked its pretty face onto Vancouver which allows me to exhibit my work this Sunday at a cute little gallery called Arts off Main. They've developed a program called Boulevard Days, where rotating local artists show off their work on the boulevard leading up to the gallery - outdoors! There is a lot of space to hang art on the outside wall so I'm looking forward to having all the quirky people of Main Street stop by and check out my work. I hope to clear some old favourites from my studio - time to move onto new projects!

Please join me or spread the word: Sunday June 6th, 216 East 28th Avenue, Vancouver. I'll be there from 12 to 4pm so stop by for a chat and perhaps some nice art for your wall? It should be a sunny 17 degrees - unless Vancouver reverts to its usual demeanour.

Hope to see you there!
Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment