Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Linden Postcard Show : Saturday February 5th 1pm-5pm

Linden Postcard Show, Linden Centre for Contemporary Arts, 26 Acland Street, St Kilda. Opening day Saturday February 5th 1pm. Exhibition open from Feb 5th to March 26th. Gallery hours 1pm - 5pm Tuesday - Friday, 11am-5pm Sat & Sun.

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Linden Postcard Show, but I've made 2011 my first ever entry!

Featuring small scale works in all mediums from thousands of artists, the annual Linden Postcard Show is the wealthiest open entry competition in Australia. With a plethora of prizes such as the $5000 Linden Award,  $2,000 Palais Theatre Management Artist Support Award , $1,000 Yarra Trams Award, $1,000 St Kilda Art Supplies Award and the chance for 6 Postcard winners to each receive $250 and have their work reproduced as Linden Postcards, I couldn't let this amazing opportunity slip by. I've entered three of my most recent monoprints for judging.
 
Opening celebrations start from 1pm on Saturday 5th February with bar and live music. Please join me at the Linden Centre and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment